Chatterbox started life in 1997 as a photocopied newsletter covering Avoch. Now we're a full-colour magazine, covering the whole Black Isle, published four times a year. Chatterbox was named Community Newspaper of the Year in the 2016 Highlands & Islands Media Awards and was a runner-up in 2017. The current issue is on sale at:
- Avoch: Post Office (Fishermen's Co-op); Brenda May - Hairdresser
- Cromarty: The General Store, Bank Street; The Emporium, High Street; The Cheese House, Bank Street
- Culbokie: Spar
- Dingwall: Spar, High Street
- Fortrose: John Munro - Butcher; Cromarty Bakery; Green Tree Gift Shop
- Munlochy: Munro's Nursery
- North Kessock: Aurorabearialis Arts and Crafts
- Rosemarkie: Beach Cafe; Spar
- Tore: Ryefield Farm Shop
Please contact us if you would like to stock Chatterbox for sale.
Your news and photos are always welcome. Email text and jpgs to the editor or send by post to The Editor, Chatterbox, Burnside Cottage, Newhall, Balblair, Dingwall, IV7 8LT. If you wish to talk first, phone the editor, Russell Turner, on 01381 610315. Publication is on the 1st of March, June, September and December. Our deadline is one month earlier.